Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I've had many inquiries as to where the carts in my studio come from....


I actually purchase these carts from our local Fleet Farm Store when they go on sale. If I remember correctly - on sale they run about $85.00 or so. I really like these since they are sturdy, have 2 shelves and a drawer. They have rollers - so they are very mobile also. I have 12 of these in the studio. Each loom has one along with a couple in the sewing, spinning, knitting machine and rug hooking area.

I should add that they come un-assembled, and thankfully my husband Jim has become quite efficient in building these. They also come unfinished.



158W – Cafe Cart
  • solid alder hardwood
  • ready to finish
  • unassembled
  • drawer
  • metal drawer slides
  • towel bar
  • locking casters
  • preassembled shelves
  • carton dimensions
    • 33 1/2” (length)
    • 17 1/2” (width)
    • 4 1/2” (height)
  • assembled dimensions
    • 26 1/4” (width)
    • 36” (height)
    • 17 1/2” (depth)

No comments:

Post a Comment