Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Taking a break to spin -

Fat Cats Fiber - Magnolia by macweaver
Fat Cats Fiber - Magnolia, a photo by macweaver on Flickr.
The beginning stages...
And here it is completed!
My friend Lisa from Iowa spent a few days with me this last week and we had a wonderful time in the studio, dedicating 3 days just to fiber fun!  She gifted me this beautiful FatCatKnits falkland roving to spin - colorway Magnolia.  I must say - this is the nicest stuff I've ever spun with to date.  I see a new fiber shop addiction occurring.  Thanks much Lisa!  (for the fiber not the addiction)

ETA:  I spin because I enjoy this activity, not because I'm awesome at doing it!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, but it really has a pretty mixure of colors...Any plans for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently knitting up a pair of fingerless mittens - oooh this yarn is awesome to work with!

    ReplyDelete