Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh happy days!

It was about 6 months ago when I realized that the Blog I had going for over 3 years was lost due to a removal of an email address (and all things associated with it).  Well tonight - I found copies of all of the postings I had made (minus about 6 months or so).  It will take a bit of time, and I will be working from the newest backwards to the oldest posting.
So if yo are interested - just follow the blog backwards starting in October 2010 (go to blog archive on the right hand side and click on 2010).  I'll copy and paste the old posts a few a day.

I feel like a part of my missing past has returned!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you found your old posts! I've followed you for a long time and when the old blog disappeared, it was pretty sad.

    ReplyDelete