Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fort Collins CO


Untitled Your daily fiber Your daily fiber
Your Daily Fiber


Lambspun Lambspun Lambspun Lambspun
Lambspun


My Sister Knits My Sister Knits My Sister Knits
My Sister Knits




  the Loopy Ewe the Loopy Ewe the Loopy Ewe the Loopy Ewe
The Loopy Ewe

Tuesday was a fun field trip day to Fort Collins. All of the shops we stopped at each had a uniqueness of their own. All were knitting shops primarily with the exception of Lambspun who carried some weaving related supplies. A single sock pattern (only purchase of the day) was purchased at My Sister Knits, although I question if I will ever knit them as knitting has really fallen to the wayside the last couple of years. If I were a knitter, my charge card would have been smoking for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment