Sunday, September 16, 2012

Vavstuga 2013 Class Schedule

Vavstuga 2013 Class Listing Post Card
Vavstuga Post Card

A few days ago - I received the Vavstuga 2013 Class Schedule postcard in the mail. I called and spoke to Susan Conover, who is the Operations Manager at Vavstuga, telling her that if it would be ok, I’d gladly post a copy of the Class Schedule here on my blog since there are always weaver's stopping by!  With her permission, I am posting the schedule here. Susan did mention that registration begins this coming Wednesday September 19th.

ETA:  I'm thrilled to report that I will be attending the REP Class in July 2013!

2 comments:

  1. Really wish I could attend the VAV Basics class and then jump right into the Swedish classics. Becky is a talented weaver whom I have long admired. For those of you who can make the trip out to Becky's shop you are in for a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did Basics last year and am going back for Swedish classics this year. Very excited!

    ReplyDelete